We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to converting leads we provide you and those you develop on your own to become members of our platform.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as new member opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with new services and features and new pricing
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM and pipeline management software
- Excellent familiarity with MS Office/Word/PPT/Excel and computer software in general
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in commercial or residential real estate sales, financing, brokerage.